The challenge of any manufacturer in today’s demanding healthcare environment is to provide customers with products that deliver both exceptional performance and value. Nipro has lived up to that promise with a full range of injection systems that match a variety of clinical needs.
- Polypropylene syringe barrel and specially formulated elastomer stopper result in a smooth, accurate motion along the entire length of the barrel.
- Materials are inert and compatible with delivered medications.
- Syringes are sterilized by ETO and undergo automated inspection to assure uniform quality.
- Syringes are available with Luer Lock, Luer Slip or Eccentric Luer Tip.
- Clear barrel assures rapid, precise volume reading.
- Paper-to-plastic packaging reduces recycling volume by 50% vs. hard plastic.
- Ultra-thin needle assures smooth entry and injection comfort.
- Calibrated with large, easy-to-read markings to promote accurate dosing and ease of use.
- Available in the most commonly used syringe capacities and needle gauges.
- SYNTB12713 — 1cc Tuberculin, 27G x 1/2 with needle — 100s/box
- SYN01CCTBLS — 1cc (Luer Slip only) without needle — 100s/box