These Venofix butterfly needles from B. Braun are used for venipuncture and allow for short-term injection therapy and infusion therapy. The small butterfly wings on these Venofix infusion devices can be used to easily and quickly secure the needle in place at the puncture site.
The precision cut Venofix butterfly needles are also suitable for blood taking, even from delicate or barely visible veins.
The kink-resistant tube is 30cm long and allows procedures to be carried out at a distance from the patient.
- Luer lock connector
- Closing valve
- Butterfly needles with Luer lock connector and end cap
- Near painless puncture
- Kink-resistant tube
- Individually sterile packed
- 4056310 — G19 – 1.10 x 20mm needle — 50pcs/box
- 4056337 — G21 – 0.80 x 20mm needle — 50pcs/box
- 4056353 — G23 – 0.65 x 20mm needle — 50pcs/box
- 4056370 — G25 – 0.50 x 15mm needle — 50pcs/box
- 4056388 — G27 – 0.40 x 10mm needle — 50pcs/box