Your Healthcare Connection
Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape
A lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster.
- Simple Application: water activated resin gives you control of the setting time and permits quick and easy cast application, thereby minimising patient discomfort and optimising the use of your time.
- Excellent handling characteristics: the combination of the knitted fibreglass construction and the patented slippery resin ensures superb conformabily, moulding and lamination.
- Lightweight and comfortable: weight bearing in 30 minutes. Compared to plaster, Scotchcast Plus casts are lighter, increasing patient mobility.
- Durable: Scotchcast Plus casts are strong, water resistant and hard-wearing.
- Full range: A full range of accessory items, including synthetic padding, stockinette, longuettes and walking shoes are available.
- 82002 — Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape — 2″ x 4yd — 10s/box
- 82003 — Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape — 3″ x 4yd — 10s/box
- 82004 — Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape — 4″ x 4yd — 10s/box
- 82005 — Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape — 5″ x 4yd — 10s/box